Clinicus, UAB, Legal Entity Reg. No. 304091395, Klaipėda District Municipality, Slengiai vlg., Vakarės g. 30; Clinicus Vilnius, UAB, Legal Entity Reg. No. 304089519, Vilnius, Žirgo Sodų 1-oji g. 6-2; and Clinicus Klaipėda, UAB, Legal Entity Reg. No. 303097872, Klaipėda District Municipality, Slengiai vlg., Vakarės g. 30 (hereafter ‘we’) protect the personal data of our customers (hereafter ‘you’) by applying the highest technical and legal protection standards. You can find the basic provisions of the personal data protection procedure below.
- What personal data do we collect, store and use?
The personal data enabling your identification. Such data may include:
- Name and surname;
- Personal identification number;
- Home address;
- Phone number; E-mail address;
- Bank debit or credit card number;
- Health data; and
- Any other information provided by you.
We may also collect, store and use information about your visits to this website (and / or the mobile application) and the use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, the length of the visit and the number of page views).
If you provide us with the personal data of another person, we consider that you have duly received the consent of that person for the submission of his / her personal data.
Your personal data may only be accessible to a limited range of the employees of our clinics and the entities providing IT, marketing, and legal services to our clinic, and only to the extent that is necessary to implement the proper processing of your personal data, and all of these persons will be subject to strict requirements for the protection of confidential information.
- How do your personal data become available to us?
Your personal data become available to us when you submit them to us in the following ways:
- By filling in query data or purchasing services / goods in our clinics or via website; by ordering a consultation or a newsletter;
- By sending an e-mail, making a phone call, or contacting us in any other way.
The basis for legal processing include the following:
– Legitimate interest.
Cookies, signals and similar technologies
- Cookies allow the identification of the number of unique users browsing the website at the same time, thus helping to ensure a smooth and fast functioning of the website.
- Cookies allow analysing the collected information about unique user browsing, which helps to customize the website to your needs.
The cookies used on our websites can be grouped into the following types:
- Strictly necessary cookies are essential in order for our website to be able to perform its core functions. These cookies allow you to browse the website and use the features you want, such as providing access to the secure areas of the website. Without these cookies, we would not be able to provide the services that allow this website to function.
- Performance cookies collect anonymous information about how visitors use the website. By providing information about the areas visited, the time spent on the website and any problems encountered, such as error messages, these cookies help us understand the behaviour of the visitors to the website. This information helps us improve the performance of the website.
Cookies help collect the following data:
- When administering websites and diagnosing problems in servers, we can use the IP addresses of visitor computers. An IP address is a unique network code identifying a computer. It can be used to identify a visitor and collect different demographic information. This is done by the absolute majority of web server administrators.
How to manage and delete cookies
⃰Please note that the Facebook-based accounts managed by the clinic are subject to Facebook cookie policies.
Our website contains the following cookies:
The first type of cookies: We inform you that when you access our website in order to use it the following cookies specified in the table below shall be stored on your computer:
|Name of the cookie||Purposes of data processing||Creation moment|
|APISID||Google Recaptcha safety test||Page load||2 years||Unique identifier|
|HSID||Google Recaptcha safety test||Page load||2 years||Unique identifier|
|SAPISID||Google Recaptcha safety test||Page load||2 years||Unique identifier|
|SID||Google Recaptcha safety test||Page load||2 years||Unique identifier|
|SIDCC||Google Recaptcha safety test||Page load||3 months||Unique identifier|
|SSID||Google Recaptcha safety test||Page load||2 years||Unique identifier|
|NID||Google Recaptcha safety test||Page load||6 months||Unique identifier|
|_ga||livehelperchat.com plugin for analytical purposes script||Page load||2 years||Unique identifier|
|_gid||livehelperchat.com plugin for analytical purposes script||Page load||1 day||Unique identifier|
|moove_gdpr_popup||GDPR policy realisation.||User accepts the policy||1 day||Unique identifier|
The above cookies are for information transfer over an electronic communications network. You may delete or block all or some of these cookies by your browser settings, however, it may happen that in this case some features of our website will not work.
The second type of cookies is to collect the website traffic-related information (to collect statistical information), provide the content that matches visitors’ interests, and preserve the history of visits. Our website does not use this type of cookies but it does draw the attention of our visitors to the fact that some of our partners may use this type of cookies, therefore, if the visitor suspects that this type of cookies is used without his / her consent, such a visitor should contact the specific partner.
- Use of your personal data (purpose)
- To provide the service that you ordered at our clinic;
- To give advice based on your request (by telephone, upon your arrival to the clinic or online) (free of charge or paid service);
- For direct marketing purposes, if you have agreed to it of your own free will, or when offering similar services to our customers / patients;
- For request administration purposes; and
- For feedback administration purposes.
- Your personal data retention period
We store your personal data for 15 years after you stop visiting a relevant clinic. For the purpose of request administration: for the time limit required to respond to the request. For marketing purposes: 3 years after the last active step. The last active step is opening of the newsletter and keeping subscription to the newsletter, purchase of services, and submission of a request.
- The rights you are guaranteed
We guarantee the implementation of the following of your rights and the provision of any related information upon receiving your request or application:
1) Know (be informed) about the processing of your personal data;
2) Access your personal data and familiarise with the ways of their processing;
3) Request rectification or deletion of your personal data or suspension of the processing, except for the storage, of your personal data;
4) Object to processing of your personal data, including the processing for direct marketing purposes;
5) Request the erasure of your personal data (‘the right to be forgotten’);
6) Portability of your personal data, that is, your right to receive your personal data, which is provided in a commonly used and computer-readable format;
7) Submit a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
- Where to apply?
If you have any request concerning personal data processing or related issues, please write to us at: [email address]. You may address all personal data processing issues at Clinicus to the Data Protection Officer of the clinic: Gediminas Pranevičius, phone: 8 698 15064.
- Changes in the policy